Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We're displaying blocks now!

2:30 - 5:30

The program for the Cross-modal learning experiment is really coming along. Today I worked out how to display a string of "letters" (shapes,) and how to prompt the subject for input tduring the test blocks. I also wrote a 'record' function that will record the data for each response, but right now it just traces the data.

I still need to figure out how to get sound to play properly when I want it to, and I need to know how we are going to load in blocks of words and how we are going to save data. Also, we need to write the actual instructions that will tell the subjects what to do in the experiment.

~Jason M.

1 comment:

JasonM said...

Oops, the time is listed as 2:30 - 5:30, and I meant 1:30 - 5:30. My class got out early.