Friday, February 23, 2007

DDR 408

1:30 - 6:30pm

Today I ran 3 subjects on 408.

Looking at Sherry's post I see that something strange occured. Regarding #4, it seems Subject 11, AF came in last friday and already completed the experiment whereas DDT didn't show up. This is quite a coincidence because I just saw a guy come in, I ran him through the experiment, and everything seemed fine. It seems that DDT was scheduled but didn't show up and instead AF showed up early. I'm going to give credit to AF for coming last week, and DDT has already been penalzied accordingly.

Whoever was here on tuesday at 10:00, can you confirm that DHK did not come in? They don't have any subject data on them, I'm assuming they didn't come in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont believe anyone was in the lab at 10 am on tuesday, i came in at 11 (as i am scheduled to do) and everything was turned off. i guess this was a mistake in scheduling.